Thursday, September 19, 2019

Aden Slips Out

It's Thursday night.  I had a fun guitar lesson today.  I started out only really playing the acoustic because it's easy to just pick up and play, you don't to worry about an amp, pedals or guitar settings, but I'm forcing myself to only play the electric so I can get better at it.  It really takes a light touch unlike the acoustic.  I know the beginnings of a bunch of songs.  I want to start learning how to solo.  I have take almost no pictures this week so I slowed down in what I'm sharing or I wouldn't have anything for next week.  I keep missing all the kids activities and it's so boring around the house!

Anyway, back to last Wednesday.  Football time.  I took this shot so you could see Aden compared to his teammate Devon.  Wow, that kid is big.  

 The quarterback warming up.
 Here we go!
 Good throw Aden, the defender almost had you.  


 It was a well played game but we lost.  
 Even with the great fan club.  

 Thursday after school.  
 Aden had tennis.  

 I need to start playing with him.  
 He had a buddy in the group next door.  
 Ariel wanted to feed her dolls dinner.  
 Then celebrate their birthdays!
 We had an ld cake in the freezer we wanted to get rid of so this all worked out.  
 We've been getting rid of the baby stuff.  Let us know if you need anything!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: