Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Eagles Win!

It's Tuesday night.  We went to Cracker Barrel for lunch.  I haven't been to one in years.  I must say the food was a bit bland, I guess that's for the older clientele that usually goes there, but the gift shop was amazing.  I can never bring my family there because they would want to buy everything!  I did buy 1 thing.  Goo Goo Cluster candy from Nashville.  We had some down there so it was cool to see it again.  

A week ago Sunday, I went with Aden, Jaime and Jared to the opening Eagles game against Washington.  
 We were so excited for the new season to begin.  
 How cute is this!
 It was a sunny, warm day.  We tried to enjoy it because it won't stay like this for long!
 Check out the guy cheerleader!  He was actually pretty good.  
 Here come your 2019 Philadelphia Eagles!

 Now that's a flag.  
 Let's just say the first half they were a bit rusty but they came back to life in the second half and won the game!  
 While we were there, Amy took the twins to pick up Ariel at Hebrew school, where they played on the playground.  
 Amy was very ambitious.  She took the three little ones to the mall.  First they got shoes.  
 Then lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.  
 Then Build a Bear!

 Cute!
 When Aden and I got back the kids showed us their new shoes.  
 Then we walked up to the school to play.  Ariel wore her new cowboy boots!
 Aden played football with his friends.  
 This was posted on Facebook by Ariel's coach.  

No comments: