Monday, October 28, 2019

A Long Day of Football

It's way too late Sunday night.  We had a pretty quiet weekend but I want to go to bed so I'm going to bang this out.  I don't know what I'm going to do for pictures when football and cheer are over.  If you want a spoiler, football has ended for Aden and cheer may be over this week.  Back to last Saturday.  It was cold when we got up!
 It was Aden's last day of the regular season and he had 2 games back to back.  Sadly, they lost both and I was freezing but here are some highlights.  







 We then headed to Ariel's game.  Amy was there alone with the twins so she was happy when we got there.

 It got a bit warmer out.  The girls were having fun.

 Ariel is going to be so sad when cheer is done this season.  
 The queen.




 Ariel has yet to get the spirit stick.

 The Indians are number 1!






No comments: