Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Cheer at the High School

Sorry no Tuesday post.  I'm still having computer problems.  As in my main computer at home is no longer working, which is kind of scary because that's were I keep my pictures but I thankfully have several backups.  We are all getting nervous for Ariel's big cheer tournament this weekend.  She is convinced they will win, which is great, but I'm not sure how realistic.  They are up against 15 other teams.  We keep trying to explain to her the win was getting to regionals and whatever happens there is just extra.  Speaking of cheer, last Saturday Ariel got to cheer with the high school girls.  

Here she is with Amanda.
 She jumped up on every girl that would let her.


 I think she was miserable.  ;-)
 I took a bunch of pics with my good camera with the telephoto lens but I somehow broke the memory card and I can't access the pictures so I only have a few to share.




 Ariel got up in the air a few times.
 The boys weren't quite sure what sport it was.

 Amanda posted this to her Instagram.
 Aden finished the Hogwarts Castle.
 Pretty amazing.

No comments: