Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Boy From Oz

It's Thursday night.  We are looking at a pretty quiet weekend for once.  Ariel has a game to cheer at and that's about it.  These pics will finish off last week.  I will save last weekend's cheer tournament for next week.

Last Wednesday, Amy and I, my dad and sister and Amy's parents went to see Hugh Jackman in concert.  
 We got great seats, in a box close to the stage.
 The girls were swooning all night.  
 He sung songs from the Greatest Showman, Les Miserable, Beauty and the Beast and the Boy from Oz.  
 I took lots of video.  Here's just a little taste.  


 She was the bearded lady in the Greatest Showman.  What a voice.  
 He also acted as Peter Allen for part of the show.  
 We had a great time!
 My view as I run around the track at the gym.  They are adding a second entrance.  
 Noah and Ariel like to play with Osmo on the iPad.  Noah is really good at the spacial reasoning games.  
 Play on Aden's bed!

 This was actually the next night.  

 Have a great weekend!

No comments: