Friday, May 16, 2008

It's a rainy cool day.  I'm ready for Summer.  We need some warm weather to sell some pool chemicals!  I don't have any pictures from yesterday.  Amy and I didn't leave the sofa after we got home, except when I went to pick up dinner.  We ordered from Effie's Greek Restaurant a few blocks away.  A chicken platter and a Greek salad to share.  We have eaten there many times and have always enjoyed ourselves.  I go to pick it up and she tells me it's $25!  I was taken aback a little and asked how that happened.  It was $13 for the chicken and $12 for the salad!  That better be one nice salad.  I guess I still looked shocked and she says "if you wanted to spend less, you should have gone somewhere else!"  What's up with that?  I should have just walked out but I paid and went home.  Amy opens the salad and there was a big hair on top!  The two of us walked back and they made us a new salad and gave us some desserts for free.  I guess they were embarrassed.  So in the end, the salad sucked and was not worth $12!  Oh, the chicken was dry too!  

Amy was surprised at school this morning with a baby shower.  They made her breakfast and bought us the Graco Snugrider car seat, a diaper genie and an outfit.  That was really sweet.  I'm going to go to her school and have lunch with her and pick up the stuff.  For once, we have no plans for the weekend!

No comments: