Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend, the End


Monday was Amy's Birthday!  We let her sleep in.  Jenny kept Melissa and I busy.  I think she wants a smoke.






Is she really pregnant?  I don't see it.


Nope, nothing there.


Oh, there he is!


Amy's Aunt and family came over for brunch.  Amy got some nice presents.


And a little cake.


It was pretty cool out, probably in the 60's, but it was really warm at home, so we decided to leave, since we weren't going to go on the beach.  By the time we packed and cleaned it was after 3.  The drive to my parents house wasn't too bad.  We took some back ways and avoided the AC expressway.  My mom loves to barbeque and loves it more when she has people to barbeque for.


Amy's family came and we pigged out.




Amy was showing my grandmother pictures of Noah on the computer.


Yummy.




The pool is ready, who wants to swim?

No comments: