Sunday, May 4, 2008

Vote for the Bris Outfit

Amy and I went back to Karl's to look four outfits for the bris.  We saw everything from casual and cute, to way too fancy.  Let me know what you guys think.  We are taking a survey.  These are just some we saw and not necessarily the ones we would go with.  Just really looking at styles.

Number 1.  



Number 2.


Number 3.  Now we are getting a little too fancy.  


Number 4.  Like the bow tie?


Number 5.

 
Number 6.  This thing was hand made.  It was $250!


Probably a good thing we aren't having a girl or we would spend all our money!









How sweet.


He will be the coolest kid on the block with his True Religion jeans and hoodie!





A shot of us.  She hates when I do stuff like this.  She also does not like any pictures of herself anymore so you may be seeing a little less until the baby arrives.  I keep trying to convince her she looks great but she doesn't believe me.


We ate a new Kosher place.  It was actually really good.


There was a festival in the park behind our house in town.  So many young families and kids.  I think Amy will quickly find people to hang with.  




They even had animals!




No comments: