Thursday, May 1, 2008

Only Need One More Win!

Wednesday night, my dad and I went to the Flyers playoff game against Montreal.  The Flyers were ahead in the series 2-1.  I even wore orange!



For those of you not from the area.  All the stadiums are together.


The Eagles!  I miss those games!


The Phillies were playing at the same time.  We went early to avoid the traffic craziness.  The Phils lost :-(


Ride that bull!


Is that really a nice slogan?


Some pre-game entertainment!


Some action.  The game was exciting.  The Canadians dominated and were in the Flyer's side most of the time but we played great defense.








They had guitar hero set up during intermission.  I promise you will see pics of me doing it soon enough but this guy was really good.


Playing Metallica.


The boys.


So, the Flyer's were ahead 2-0 with 8 minutes left in the 3rd.  We were pretty confident in the win, but 8 minutes is a long time in hockey.


In less than a minute, Montreal scored twice!  All the sudden it was tied.


Thankfully, we scored again and we won!

No comments: