Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just a Spoonful of Sugar


Saturday, Amy, Melissa and Clarisse and I took the train to New York to see Mary Popppins. Here is Mel at the Hamilton Train station. It's a little over an hour from there. Not too bad.  Originally we thought we would call people we know in New York to hang before or after the show but Amy is starting to not quite feel herself so we thought it was best if we got in and out as quick as we could.  So sorry if we missed you.  That also meant no shopping :-(




Penn Station in New York.  Always crazy.


We walked from the train station to Times Square, with a quick potty break at Macys.  We took 7th Avenue so we passed through the garment district.


Parsons School of Design where Tim Gunn used to be the director and where Project Runway is filmed.


Dana, I will get the tickets!


Melissa's friend Stefanie, who just got engaged!, met us at Tony's in Times Square.


Hot babes!


Too much to choose from!


The food was yummy!  We shared salad, chicken parm and spaghetti bolognese and even got dessert!


The ball drops from the building on the left on New Years Eve.


Mary Poppins!


The Amsterdam Theater was beautiful!  It was dark and hard to get pictures.


I actually sneaked a few video clips which I will post later.  The show was great, we loved it.  We went straight back after the show.  I had such a headache.  I couldn't wait to get off that train!  We got a local both ways so it was really slow.  


My parents set up the crib in my old room!  I guess they are ready!  It's pretty scary!


A beaver in their back yard.  Kind of random, but I thought he was cute.

No comments: