Monday, April 29, 2013

Avery's Birthday

Saturday afternoon, Aden and I baked a cake.
 Yummy.  I had two mixes sitting around that were about to expire so why not?
Then we had Avery's 1st birthday party at Danielle's Expresso Cafe in Maple Glen.  Howard took this picture.  Came out nice.
Ariel was so excited that it was a music party.
 She was no Ms. Marilyn but she was still good.
 It's strange hearing the different songs and even the same songs with different tunes.




 He was my neighbor growing up!  Small world.
 The proud parents with the birthday girl.
 I think she looks like me.
 It took Aden a little while to warm up but then he got into it.
 Ariel did everything.

 Sweet.



 Pretty soon he will have 2 daughters!
 Avery had her own smash cake.
 The daddies.
 Aden ended up on the phone of course.  He was a good boy though.  It's hard when there aren't any kids his age.
 Ariel has another boyfriend!  They are exactly the same age.



No comments: