Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Clean the House

Amy is having some girls over Thursday.  That's driving us to get some long ignored projects done around the house.  I was just outside in the dark picking weeds.  We gave up on the basement and playroom for now.  It's overwhelming.

After the 2 parties Saturday, we were too tired to do anything Saturday night.  Ariel had enough energy to dance with Napoleon Dynamite though.  I will put up the video.
 Sunday morning, we had the unveiling for my great-uncle Ralph.  Hard to believe he's been gone a year.  We then headed to the Buck Hotel for brunch.
 Aden was looking at old pictures and trying to figure out who everyone was.
 My stylish baby.
 Aden always ends up on the phone.
 He was blown away by the chocolate fountain.
 He picked marshmallows.
 It was a nice brunch.

 Sunday afternoon, Aden played with Jason.
 I'm sorry, I mean the King.
 Hi silly.
 Then over to other Jason's house.

 Ariel ran around with the boys.  She kept up pretty well.

 That night we had a little birthday celebration for Bev and I at Mt. Fuji in Newtown.  Yes, Bev's birthday is the day after mine.
 Ariel loved the fish.


 It was dark and the pictures are fuzzy but you get the idea.

 She made a friend.

No comments: