Monday, April 23, 2018

She's 98!

It's Monday night.  Ariel and I were just outside looking at the sky.  They are studying constellations at school and she wanted to see the Big Dipper.  She found it right away!  Although being outside at this time of year just makes me sneeze!  I'm still way behind in pictures.  These are from last Sunday and I still haven't shared Ariel's school play the week before.  All the sudden, there are so many activities going on.  Aden had been looking forward to flag football for a long time.  He played with Jason and Finn.  
What is going on?  This is mid April!
The boys were excited though.

They broke into 2 teams and got some instruction.  




 This is pretty cool.  Aden hiked it to Jason who threw it to Finn for the touchdown!



 Aden throwing for a touchdown!

Eva spent the afternoon with us.  
 Then we went to dinner.  Our car was full!
We went to Grandma's Grotto to celebrate my grandmother's 98th birthday!  My aunt and cousins joined us.  


 Eli chilling.
 Birthday cake time!


 We don't get to see Genny enough.


 Happy Birthday Bubbie!

No comments: