Sunday, April 29, 2018

Super Strong Pinata

It's Sunday night and we are watching Disney night on American Idol.  Amy and the older two are singing along behind me.  Katie Perry just took a drink from her shoe.  Yuck.  We tried something new for dinner tonight.  We had Uber Eats deliver food from a restaurant in Yardley we like.  The food came quickly but it was almost all wrong!  Not sure how that can happen.  You check off what you want on an electronic form.  How do you mess that up?  Uber refunded our money and the restaurant re-delivered the right food.  Score I guess.  Last night we went to a beautiful and over the top Bar Mitzvah.  More on that later.

Back to last weekend.  The boys love playing outside.  


 Noah was cruising for chicks.  
 Aden's baseball game.  My dad brought him while we were at the cheerleading competition.  I made it to watch a few innings.  



 Always doing this dance.  All the kids do.  

Then I took Ariel to a birthday party at a friend's house.  
 They had an awesome backyard.  



 The kids played sports.
 Then tried to break a pinata.  I think they had to give up eventually.  

Scoping out the neighbor's fish.  

No comments: