Sunday, February 24, 2019

Finger Licking Good

It's Sunday night and we are watching the Academy Awards.  I have to say, these are some of the ugliest dresses I have ever seen.  Plus I haven't seen any of these movies, besides Black Panther, so I'm not very interested.  Bette Midler is doing a nice job with the Mary Poppins song right now.  We had a fairly quiet weekend.  I even took a nap today.  Back to last weekend.  I helped the boys put together a new toy.
 Then Amy, Aden and I went to Southampton Summer Day Camp for a tasting with the caterer.  We are considering having his bar mitzvah there.  
 That's Brian the caterer talking to another group.  We tried lots of yummy food.
 Ariel went to a birthday party with her friend Mika at the Bucks Children's Museum.  There was a magician there that they apparently heckled!



 Ariel slept over Mika's house.
 We went into the city (Philly) for dinner.  It was crazy driving around and trying to park.  You forget how busy the city gets.  
 Aden came along for a nice steak at the Capital Grill.

 Happy Birthday Jeff!
 Being silly with Heather.

 My mom made ribs.  The kids enjoyed them.  Ariel licking her fingers.
 What do you think Eli?

 Let's get a book!


No comments: