Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Twins Are Four!

It's Tuesday night and we are awaiting our next big winter storm.  Schools are already cancelled for tomorrow.  It's going to be fun being stuck inside with the kids all day!  Back to last week.

Somebody and somebody were about to be 4.  We had a little photoshoot in their new shirts.





Being silly.

 Stella was still with us.  
 Ariel was a big help feeding her.
 This was the morning of the twin's birthday.  We opened some presents!
 They got a veterinarian costume to match their doctor costume.
 Future professions?

 Amy got to walk the dog in the snow.  Better her than me.  The older kids did not have school because of the snow.
 All the animals in the house came out for their checkups.  
 We got to school at snack time.  We were surprised that there were so many kids there in that bad weather.
 The roads were not good.
 I was driving up the bypass, minding my business, when craziness happened.  
 Watch closely!  The salt truck hits the traffic light pole and knocks 2 of the lights down.  I caught this on my dashcam.

Oops.
 Ariel went with me to the gym to work out.  
 She does more weights than Amy!
 She had a snack and watch while I ran on the track.
 Our teacher made it out in the storm.  
 Feeding the dog again!


No comments: