Thursday, February 21, 2019

Morning Meeting Leader

It's Thursday night.  I have been having really bad neck pain.  I couldn't sleep last night.  I had to sit up on the sofa most of the night.  It hurt to lay down.  The doctor thinks I hurt myself at the gym and he wants me to take a break.  I am on a roll.  I have been going 3 times a week for 2 years.  I can't stop now.  Anyway, back to last week.

It was Valentine's Day!  The kids got to open a lot of presents.  
 Amy and I met Aden at Ariel's classroom because she was the leader of the morning meeting.
 She's speaking very softly but she is very confident.





 We love Mrs. Gainsley.

The second graders paraded through with their crazy hats.
 Before we left, the kids recited one of their poems.


I took Amy out to dinner at Uva for Valentine's Day.  It was packed!  We had a very nice time.  A lunch without kids during the week!  Yay!
 Friday the older kids were off.  Ariel had a playdate.  They went on a hike in the woods!
After school, we took the twins for haircuts.  




 Amy's parents came over that night.
 Noah found his cake.
 Happy Birthday Eli, Noah and Jeff!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: