Monday, February 18, 2019

Snow Tubing

It's Monday night and it got cold.  We are somehow expecting another big snowstorm on Wednesday.  I guess we will be running to the market tomorrow.  Last Sunday, the boys started getting ready for Valentine's Day.  
 I went to Hebrew School to chaperone the trip to Bear Creek Mountain for snow tubing.  Aden's friend Brandon went too.
 We were up here 2 years ago and I hurt my leg!  
 Much smaller group this time.
 This was all man made snow.  There really hasn't been much this winter.

 Aden and Brandon went up and down many times racing ever time.

 It was a nice day.  
 My friend Jaime was also a chaperone.  I had someone to chat with on the bus! (it was like an hour and 15 minutes each way)

 Cute group shot.
 While we were there, Ariel had a party at Altitude.  Her friend Ariella was there.
Monday morning we had a light dusting of snow.  Stella was still with us.  The last thing I wanted to do was go out early and walk the dog in cold, wet weather, but that's what happened.   She saw Moon Pie coming.
 She growled at him.
 I was not happy.
 Right?
That day the boys had gym.
 Then they went to the market.

 And got to see Marty the robot!
 They found a cake!

No comments: