Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Milk Chocolate Turtles

This was pretty late night at B Bar at the Borgata in Atlantic City.  I hung out as long as I could, then headed home.  
 It only took about an hour and a half but it was really cold and that sucks the power out of the battery.  I made it home with 34 miles to spare.  I think that was the lowest I ever got it.  I was nervous I wouldn't make it at one point.  
 See, it was really cold!
 The next morning all the kids were happy to see me.
 Until they noticed the Jageilky's candy, then they forgot about me.  
 Milk chocolate turtles, the breakfast of champions.  
 Ms. Barb is the afternoon teacher.
 Quiet time for mommy and daddy.
 If it's too cold outside to play football, then Madden it is.  

 Thumbs up!
 Baby girl's hair is getting crazy!

No comments: