Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Year of the Rat

It's Wednesday.  Time to take out the trash!  Back to last week.  Right after Aden's heritage presentation, I drove to Atlantic City for a convention.  
 I was there Tuesday afternoon.  
 I checked out some of the other booths.  The twins would love to hang out here!
 For Ariel?
 Over to the Borgata to check in.  They were celebrating the Chinese New Year.  
 I got dressed and headed out to Dock's Oyster House.  
Yummy.  
 Wednesday morning I went to check on the house.  Everything looked good.  Four months till Summer!
 I stopped by Jagielky's to get a pound of milk chocolate turtles.  Amy, Aden and Ariel we so excited.  
 Then I picked up lunch at the White House in AC.  
 This is the stuff.  This might be the best steak in the world.  
 Back to the show for the day.  
 That night we had a party.  

 It was Ricky's birthday.  
 Everyone had fun.  
 Back to the Borgata to play.  
 More Year of the Rat.

No comments: