Thursday, July 2, 2020

Kingda Ka

This is the actual Friday post. 

These are from last Thursday.  We went to the drive through safari at Great Adventure in central Jersey.  I used to do this as a kid.  I remember feeding the animals and having the monkeys jump on our car.  Well about 10 years ago, they stopped all that and had these trucks that you would ride on and no more touching.  Because of the virus, they reopened it to cars.  The first thing we saw was Kingda Ka, one of the biggest and fastest roller coasters in the world.  The twins minds were blown.  They couldn't stop talking about it.  
 We had a reserved time to go but apparently the world share our same time slot.  
 These guys were cooling off.  Elk I believe.  
 Bison.  
 Hello there.  
 It's not that big but it took an hour and 45 minutes with everyone stopping to see the animals.  
 Elephants and traffic!

 Zebra.
 Giraffe.  
 Lions!
 Bears!
 Amy thought it was cute the way this bear was sitting.  
 Swimming bears.  
 Seeing the rollercoaster on the way out.  

 Back to water play.  
 That night we went to another neighbors for a party.  We are averaging 2 week at this point!  

 They had so much food including some quite spicy Indian delicacies.  
 Someone brought Factory Doughnuts.  Yum.  
 I only had 2!
 I also had a bit too much to drink so the night is kind of fuzzy.  

 I helped Amy bring the boys back then I headed back to the party.  
 Ariel and I were the last ones there of course.  
 We are headed to Green!  Have a great Fourth of July Weekend!

No comments: