Monday, March 22, 2021

First Creme Brulee

 It's a chilly Monday night after a very warm day.  While it was warm we thought it would be a good idea to go for water ice after dinner.  We went but it got way too cold out to enjoy it.  It's almost 9:00 at night and I just started a load of laundry.  I am out of clothes!  Back to last Sunday.  

Aden had flag football practice at the high school.  
We kept the kids entertained for a while.  

Then I decided to make creme brulee.  It was the first time I attempted it and a lot went wrong!  I had no idea how they would taste.  
Melissa's friend Stefanie came over so we stopped by to say hi.  


So many kids!
Sweet!
Eli wanted to do some science experiments.  
We made glow in the dark chalk!
Then we went to Ali's for dinner.  It was cold but the kids went on the trampoline.

Uh oh, some police activity next door.  
Todd made us a rotisserie chicken.  

I decided to serve the creme brulee even though I was sure it was not going to be good.  
Unbeknownst to me, creme brulee is Todd's favorite dessert.  That was a lot of pressure.  
He said it was the best he ever ate!  How that happened, I have no idea!  I don't think I could duplicate it!
Thanks for having us over guys!

 

No comments: