Monday, May 23, 2022

Maya's Party

It's Monday night.  Today was really nice.  Way cooler than the weekend.  Back to Maya's Bat Mitzvah.  After the cocktail hour, we headed into the party room, which was beautiful.  


Maya took pictures down in Miami.  
I haven't seen cousin Jason in years.  
Let's bring in the hosts and the bat mitzvah girl!

Ariel hung with Ryan.  

So pretty!
Erik and Mike having fun with their friends.  
The lovely hostess and I.  

The kids danced all night.  Actually, they bounced.  
The Air Jordans were gone fast.  Just socks for the night.  
My parents dearest friends.  

Candlelighting time!

Lots of kids.  
Maya up in the chair.  
Big sister Ashley.  
Buffet is served!


The dancing pretty much never stopped.  
It was a fun crowd.  

The desserts were beautiful.  




What to eat?
Ariel and I with Mike and Erika.  
Ariel and Ryan got pulled onto the dancefloor by a couple of teenagers.  
Ariel loved it!
She danced so much!
I danced mostly by myself.  
Ariel and Maya.  
We were like the last ones to leave after 12.  
Finally in bed by 1.  Our flight was early the next morning.  

 

No comments: