Tuesday, May 31, 2022

More Mickey's for Eli

It's Tuesday night.  The kids went back to school today.  I went to work.  Amy did what Amy does.  It was so hot today.  Poor Aden.  The AC broke at school and they did not let them get out early.  

Last Monday, Ariel did some back handsprings.  She's trying to do a few every day to get stronger at them.
I grilled some chicken for dinner.  
Aden had a flag game.  



The twins keep making us read Dr. Seuss.  It's so hard!
Aden got wizard Mickey from Aunt Melissa and Uncle Mark.  
Poor Heather reading Dr. Seuss.  
He also got a Mickey hat.  

Cuddles!
Last Tuesday, Amy went to watch the boys in class.  
After work, I checked out the new Topgolf Philadelphia on the Boulevard.  It was my first time at one.  So cool!
Dave and I hit a few balls.  
I got close to some of the targets.  
A little sweet treat.  
I got a new smoker! (thanks mom and dad)
Can't wait to make some great food.  
We had guitar and piano.  
The twins had a game and played really well.  They had hits and made plays in the field.  
More Dr. Suess!

 

No comments: