Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Huge Water Slide


I fixed the toilet!  I actually did something around the house.  It hadn't been working right in months and finally I had to just disconnect it.  The family was not happy having to run upstairs every time.  I'm so proud of myself.  I had to replace the filler valve and I borrowed specialized tools to do it.  Yay me.  Now, if I could only figure out how to change a lightbulb.  

Back to last Wednesday.  I took Ariel to see our friend Howard the podiatrist.  He agreed with the orthopedist we saw the day before that Ariel could stop using the boot.  They did though give her brace to wear at cheer from now on.  She was not happy.  Also no tumbling for 4 weeks.  
Then we headed to the dermatologist for Aden and the twins.  
While I was at work, Amy kept the boys busy.  
That night we borrowed our neighbor's water slide.  Eli had been begging for this forever.  These things are expensive.  Like $1000 so it was great we could borrow one.  
It took a while to blow up.  

Here we go!
Noah was happy but Eli was thrilled.  
The water was so cold coming out of the hose but they didn't care.  
Wheeee!
Rachel came to cheer with Ariel.  

Her sister Dani came to help with the boys.  

Ariel had cheer that night.  

Back on the slide.  

Why does summer have to be coming to an end?

 

No comments: