Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Mums Everywhere

It's Wednesday night.  Aden and Ariel actually are going to school tomorrow!  We will see how that goes.  I know Amy is ready to get her house back.  Aden is getting picked up at 7:45.  Wow!  Ariel will walk in around 9.  

This has been what's been going on at home...
Ariel at her "desk"

Later that day, I helped unload thousands of mums off of delivery trucks.  Ariel's cheer team sold them as a fundraiser.  
This was hard work.  


These are the ones Amy sold.  49!

Coach Lynde ran this craziness.
It took me several trips to get them all home.  
Amy and Ariel came to help.  
Can you squeeze two more in?  Well, yes I can!
The twins had no idea what was happening.  
Any reason for this one to pose.  

Cheer practice that night.  I don't know how Coach Lynde stayed awake.  

Here's flashback from Facebook.  5 years ago that night, it was 9:30 and we couldn't get any of the kids to sleep!

 

No comments: