Thursday, March 7, 2019

Bryce-Man Cometh!

It's Thursday night.  Amy is out with the mom's from Breezy Point at one of those painting places.  I can't wait to see what she made!  Tomorrow night is the daddy daughter dance!  Ariel is so excited.  Back to last week.  

Ariel is always provoking Aden.  It's hard for him to control himself and he ends up hurting her.  What do we do about that?
Forget these too.  They are constantly play fighting.


Last Friday we woke up to a little snow.
 Eli was like, where did that come from!
I ran into some yummy Stock's pound cake.  I successfully resisted it!
 Rather than buy papers and have them sit around, I just got a pic of the covers.  The city is super excited about the Phillies picking up Bryce Harper.  
 A quiet Friday night.


 Saturday morning, Ali and the kids came to hang out.  


 Basement craziness.

 Sammy and Ariel make some funny videos.  I really need to get them on Youtube.

 Nate says have a great weekend!



No comments: