Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Whole World Smiles at Me

It's Sunday night.  We have survived Mary Poppins.  Ariel was in 4 high school shows this weekend are we were there for most of it!  It was fun though.  I will post pictures and videos soon.  Today was the Purim carnival at synagogue.  All the kids had a lot of fun.  I didn't take a lot of pictures last week so the posts might be a bit shorter.  

Last Saturday, Aden had his first basketball playoff game.  He gets embarrassed when I say too much about it but it was a good one!
 They dominate most of the game.  
 This is one of Aden's two baskets.  

The other team came back but it wasn't enough or in time.  On to play the #1 seed on Monday.  
 I took the kids to visit my grandmother.  
 They were all gathered around listening to a singer.
 We surprised her.  She was very excited.  
 My grandmother sang.  

Then her sister Norma sang!



 Ariel sporting my cool new Eagle's jacket.
 We hung out for a while.

 That afternoon, our cousins Lisa and Ronnie stopped by.  Ronnie loved rough housing with all the boys.  
 Mini me?

No comments: