Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Getting to Know Einstein

It's Wednesday night and the house is a mess.  It wasn't even because of a leprechaun.  It's just having 6 people living together.  I keep telling Amy it's a lost cause.  I guess we have to keep fighting.  Maybe we can get it organized when the twins go to college.  That's only 14 years from now!

Last week, Aden had a Hebrew school project on Albert Einstein to work on.  He told Eli to do it for him.  

 Ariel taught tic tac toe to Noah.
 I guess he had to take over.  
 The next morning at school.
 It was coooold!

 Ariel likes card games.

 He looks like Albert Einstein here!



 I had to shovel out Bev's car.
 This was on Twitter.  It's Aden's principal welcoming the kids being redistricted into our school.  We know some of those kids!


 I'm tired.  Good night!

No comments: