Thursday, March 14, 2019

Daddy Daughter Dance

It's super late Thursday night.  Ariel was in her first high school production tonight!  She had a bit part in Mary Poppins.  It was very cute.  Only 3 more shows to go!  I will tell you all about it later.  

Last Friday afternoon after school we went to see Captain Marvel.  
 It was very good.  Here's the cat, who wasn't really a cat, coughing up the tesseract.  If you don't know what that is, there are 22 movies you need to go watch!
 That night was Ariel and my first daddy daughter dance!  She had been nervous about it for days.  She was also very excited and so was I!



 They did a great job decorating the school in a candy theme.  
There was candy everywhere!



 So Ariel warned me that she was going to run off with her friends as soon as we got there and she did.  I'm glad she had fun but I had flashbacks of being a teenager at a dance where I didn't know a lot of people.  I felt very alone at times!  I did know some of the dads but it was too loud to talk.  I had to grab Ariel every now and then so I had someone to dance with!






 The dj was great and the girls had a blast.




I had the prettiest date there!

No comments: