Sunday, March 24, 2019

Much More Mary Poppins

It's Sunday night.  Even though Spring started this week, we are still waiting for Spring.  It was rainy then it's been soooo cold.  We had another busy weekend.  Aden is back in football.  The twins started a Sunday dance class and had a birthday party.  Ariel is just everywhere.  Back to last Saturday.  

The kids performed for us early in the morning.  
 Relaxing before the big day.
 Aden had his first tennis lesson.  I used to play here when I was his age.  I don't think I've been back there since then.  Weird.  
 Ready to go!
 He did well.


 Then Amy and I headed back to mary Poppins for the 2:00 show with Amy's parents.  We sat up close.  


 The elementary kids came out at the intermission.  
But were allowed to go back up on stage to take their bows.  


We were only home for a few minutes before it was time to head back for show number 4!
 This time I was in the front row so I was able to get pretty good videos.  I'm just going to show you the two little parts that Ariel was in.  She's the second little penguin from the left.


Belle and Beast made an appearance!
 Ariel is a toy soldier.  I'm not really sure which one she is!




 Ariel's friend Ashley came to see the final show.  It was a great experience.  I'm sure she will do it again next year.  
 Then we went for ice cream!

No comments: