Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Fruit Race

It's Tuesday night.  I had a pretty successful guitar lesson tonight.  I learned the opening to Free Falling.  It sounded good playing with my teacher.  I get so discouraged at times because the guitar is so hard and I have so little time to practice but then I get glimpses of what it could be and I get excited.  

Any of you playing Wordscapes?  My parents are obsessed and they are dragging everyone down with them.  I got caught up in a tournament.

 Last Monday, we woke up to snow and closed schools!  Another snow day added on to the end of the year.  It wasn't that bad.  They really could have been open.
 I squeezed Amy's car in the garage in case we needed to be plowed out.  It's really hard but it's nice when it's finally in.  
 We heard bang bang bang bang bang.  We found the boys racing fruit down the stairs.  


It was actually pretty funny.  They keep themselves busy which gives us a break.
 I headed out to work.  There was a little snow on the driveway but not too bad.  

 Brought Amy's car out of the garage so she could get out.  
 It is pretty.  Hopefully the last snow of the season.  
 Ariel wrote a letter to her teacher last Friday.  We wonder why her day wasn't good.  
 And to us.
 The twins had their last gym class so they got their awards.  

We are starting to write with them.  

 Cool girl.
 We watched Speed.  
 Cozy!  Like my new wearable blanket?  Ariel does.  

No comments: