Thursday, May 3, 2018

A McDonald's Picnic

It's Wednesday night.  We went to Rita's for water and ice cream a little while ago.  Yummy.  The boys are dangerous walking around with their big cones of chocolate ice cream.  They kept walking into people's butts!   Back to last week.  

Snack time with the toddlers.

 Aden's baseball game.  Ariel made a girl friend and dog friend.  
 This is something I thought I would never see, my family having a McDonalds picnic.  I tried a burger and a nugget.  Ewwwww.
 There's our star.



 Eli is ready to play.
 Look at the moon!  It was a beautiful night.
 Still working on those turtles.  Yum!  Much better than the McDonalds.  
 Not sure what's going on here.
 I thought this was funny.
 Amy went to read to the little ones.  


 Cuddles with daddy.  
 I thought this was funny too.  I don't know much about Kumon but I always hated the logo.
 Lighting the Shabbat candles!
 Ariel and Noah working on their routine.
 Have a great weekend!



No comments: