Thursday, May 28, 2020

Dr. Ariel on the Case

It's Thursday night.  It was a beautiful night tonight.  I had 5 glorious minutes at the top of the swingset all by myself with an amazing breeze.  There are some storms coming though.  Back to last Thursday and Friday...

Dr. Ariel was on the case.  Do you have a dry cough and fever?

 Patient Noah was waiting his turn.  

 So this came in the mail.  Amy asked me why I bought a Caillou book, I didn't, so I got to thinking what could this be?  There's a bike accident on the over.  Someone was playing a trick on me!  I quickly figured out who sent it.  
 Over to visit Honey.  
 Best cousins.  
 Amy wants one of these so bad.  
 We decorated cookies.  




 Great job Eli!
 Hey Gwen.

 Drinks for the adults.  Been doing that a lot. 
 Noah had the right idea.  
 That night, Amy and I snuck out to a friend's house and sat in the hot tub for a while!
 Friday morning we watched the Taylor Swift concert.  
 Then it was arts and crafts time.  

 Clue the game seems really fun.  
 Eli brought the Slip and Slide on the deck and had it running in the rain.  Fun times.  Have a great weekend!


No comments: