Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Jello Letters

It's Wednesday night.  Tomorrow I will be attempting to smoke a turkey.  Of course the injectable marinade I ordered from Amazon got lost.  I will have to make one of my own.  I did some science experiments with the kids tonight which we will continue tomorrow.  It's going to be a long weekend without much to do.  But we do have Ariel's birthday on Sunday!

Last Tuesday we woke up to flurries!

Eli was back to his Hanukkah decorations.
The fountain outside of my old office in the city was colored for a brief time.  I took pics of all the colors.  I have been looking for these pictures for years.  I found them behind the desk in my office!
The paper section  at Sam's Club.  Scary.  
Nice letters Noah!

Ariel leading the cheers.  

We made jello!
I fixed the ghost!



In case we forget who she is.  
It was still cold on Wednesday.  
Ok boys, it's school time.  
The gym after work.  
Some glamour shots of the mudroom.  

We still need baskets.  
Hello?
Is anyone there?
Oh, it's Ariel!

We finally got to eat the jello.  
We tried to make letters out of it.  

But more fun just to eat.  Happy Thanksgiving!

 

No comments: