Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Kindergarten Visit

Here is last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  

Ariel in school.  
After school homework for the boys.  
Wrestling for the big kids.  
There's my girl.  New braces color!
Back to drawing.  They are both pretty good!

I made a pudding pie in a graham cracker crust.  It was a big hit.  
Ariel was teaching the boys to cheer.  

I love going over Ariel's spelling words.  I always have the red marker ready to go!
Wednesday it was leafy out.  

The twins came home with their school picture!  So cute!
French toast for dinner!
We set up some dominoes.  



Thursday's lunch.  Yum.  
After school, Ariel and Alex had art class.  
Tennis lessons for Aden.  

That night we had the twin's conference with their teacher.  It was the first time we were in the classroom all year!

There's the behavior color chart.  They tell us every day what color they were at the for day.  Green, purple of blue gets you points.  Points go towards prizes.  
I forget, did I post their report cards?  I will if I didn't.  They were pretty funny.  

Those are the reading groups.  From best to least best.  Noah is at the top and poor Eli is at the bottom.  
Late night fun.  

 

No comments: