Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Warm Day

It's Tuesday night and things are still going downhill.  They are finally testing more people.  Maybe we will finally find out how far it's spread.  I really don't want to think about it so let's move on.  Last Monday was a really warm day.  
 Almost as warm as south Florida!
 Saw this at the gym.  Nice.  
 This was 9 days ago.  It was a harbinger of things to come.  When the milk was gone, I should have started buying toilet paper!



 Working on homework.  
 Speaking of toilet paper.  
 Tuesday, Mrs. Merly was back from Aruba and everyone was excited to celebrate her 60th birthday.  

 I finally got to go to a cheer practice.  I don't think I had been to one since last year.  The girls did not look like they were having fun.  


 It doesn't matter.  Cheer is now done for the year.  
 This was around midnight that night.  Ariel came in then Eli.  

No comments: