Sunday, April 5, 2020

Lucy's Mask

It's Sunday night and I'm watching American Idol.  These are still the taped shows.  What are they going to do when they run out?  They can't do the live shows.  Well, that was a pretty quiet weekend.  Today was really nice so we spent most of the day outside.  Saturday wasn't as nice.  Even though we weren't thrilled doing the virtual learning last week, it at least gave the kids some structure.  This week is strangely enough Spring Break!  What are we going to do with them?

These are from last Saturday.  Even poor Lucy has to wear a mask!
 I went food shopping before 8am.  The market was quiet and they had mostly everything we needed.  I spent $400!  But it's now 8 days later and we are just starting to get low on stuff.  
 Yes, I had to wipe down everything.  
 Legos.

 Look what I found in my garage.  I know the hospitals really need them and I was going to donate it but it's only one and what if one of us needs it to take the other to the hospital?
 We started to play this but none of the kids wanted whipped cream in their face!

 Art class!
 Some people are doing this on their driveways.  So cool.  

 Aden had been watching rated R movies and now is reading Stephen King.  We give up.  
 Nighttime fun.  
 I'm really not sure what the kids were doing here.  



No comments: