Thursday, March 28, 2013

Do You Hear the People Sing?

Still recovering but much better.  This is the last of the pictures I have.  I will have to take some tonight for tomorrow or else there won't be anything for you!  Monday morning was the calm before the storm!  Actually, I take that back.  The calm before the sickness storm but not the...
 snow storm!!!
 This was unexpected.  Happy Spring!

 Aden snuck his phone to school.  
 He wrote this to his buddy Jake.
My car is the black one all the way in the distance.  It slid down the hill on it's own.  Scary!
When I went to pick up Aden, it was just as I left him.  They were watching Wreck it Ralph.
 Then it was time for Seder at my parent's house.
 My dad likes to run the service.
 Almost 93!
 Ariel paid very close attention.
 You dip the celery in what?
 Aden isn't quite ready for the Four Questions.  He's starting Hebrew School at Shir Ami in the Fall so maybe next year?
 MMMMM.  Fluffy matzah balls.

 I miss being at the kid's table.
 Nice doggie.


 He said he was surfing.


 She's getting good at Connect Four!
 Les Miserables!

No comments: