Sunday, March 31, 2013

Apple Tech Support

It's Sunday night and the weekend didn't exactly work out as expected.  We had plans to go out Saturday night but the baby got sick again!  That also cancelled our Sunday brunch with Larry and Becky and probably kept anyone else away!  The Apple Store has my old and new computers since Thursday and cannot seem to figure out how to migrate my pictures.  I tried for a week and gave up.  They are about to give up.  They have no idea what the problem is.  They tried many ways to move the huge 700gb picture file but you have to wait like 10 hours each time before you realize it failed.  Those pictures are obviously so incredibly important to me.  I hope it works out.  I'm typing this on my very old Macbook.  I was hoping to pick them up over the weekend.  Oh well.

Friday morning, I finally made it to work.  Amy and her family took the kids and dogs to the playground.  

We had a half day so I met them at Tony's for lunch.
At least we have on child that will eat the crust!
 Jason came to play.  I set up the pitching machine.
 Amy gave the batting lessons.  No comment.
Aden, that's a golf club!  Actually, both the boys did well.

 Quickly becoming a little lady.


 Back outside.

 Dusted off the bikes.
 Ariel only wanted to be pushed around.
 He's fitting his bike better.
 Training them young.
 Ironing is next!

No comments: