Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Aden Has Braces!

It's Tuesday night and it's still above 40 so hopefully that snow is melting.  It's supposed to be close to 50 tomorrow.  I had my third guitar lesson since I restarted them.  Hopefully I can stick with it this time.  We are in week 2 of Ariel's bathroom renovation and they haven't starting tiling yet.  Speaking of Ariel's bathroom, back to last Monday when it all started.  The workers come before 8 which means we really have to get going early.  

I took Aden to get his real braces put on.  He had them on briefly a few years ago but now he has enough adult teeth to really get going.  He opted for clear ceramic ones that hopefully will not be as noticeable in his Bar Mitzvah pictures in October.  He was sore for a day but now is not complaining about them.
Later that day I saw Ariel's bath demolition was complete.  
So wide open.  
Aden showed Ariel his braces.  
Then he attacked the twins.  
What do you think Noah?
Tuesday morning, Eli worked on his letters.   
Loving their giant Hot Wheels sets.  
Rummy Quirkle!
Check this out!  Bev got the kids these neat projectors.
Wednesday morning, the kids did their pushups.  Ariel needs to bulk up a little for cheer.  
It was pajama day so they got to be comfy at school.  I still can't believe this is the closest I can get to seeing the boys in class.  
I thought this was funny on Wednesday.  
We made a last minute trip to the shore with the kids for a getaway.  We only planned to stay a night but we ended up staying three!

 

No comments: