Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sea sick

Melissa and I got up early and walked 6 miles on Friday morning! There were a lot of people in Margate, I guess it's a big vacation week. Later, Amy, Melissa and I joined Adam on his boat. I took Dramamine and expected to be fine but the ocean was a bit rough and I got really sick. :-( We were way out in the ocean so it was a while until we got back. I think everyone else had fun though.







Adam joined us Friday night for dinner at Rosaurios in Ventnor. Good stuff. Then to the Greenhouse. Not very crowded. I tried to drink but I was still a little unsteady from the boat. Melissa actually came back with us at 1:30. Usually that's when her night begins.

Saturday morning, we went for a bike ride to Atlantic City. At least I think we did. We couldn't see anything in the fog.


Sunday the girls got up really late. We just picked up food and went to the beach.



Who is that on the phone?

No comments: