Friday, June 5, 2009

Foxes Everywhere!

This is now a rainy Friday morning. We decided not to go to the Shore this weekend. Amy volunteered to work at her school carnival on Saturday. She needs to do one public service day for the school and this is the last one. These pictures are from Thursday.

I dropped Aden off at school. I walked by the window when I was leaving and saw him looking at me. It got me really sad, I didn't want to leave. He had a great day though. He made his second piece of artwork, which I have to take a picture of for you.

He was a mess by the time he got home. Covered in food and who knows what else.

Now you stay here so we can get things done!

This is a new toy he likes.





This is looking out back. Off in the distance you can make out our family of foxes.

This is the most I could zoom in. It's a mother to the right and 5 babies. Everyone says they are dangerous and to watch out but I think they are really cute. The babies run and jump around. It's funny that the baby bunnies are nearby playing and they don't seem to notice each other, yet!

Right before music class, Aden was crawling across the hardwood floor and fell on his nose which got bloody. That was the first time! He cried for a while but then soon forgot about it.

Everyone was excited that he was crawling in the class for the first time. He was chasing the truck around.



Which to play first?

No comments: