Thursday, November 17, 2011

Coach Mike

The baby was really moving around last night. You could see arms and legs. Not sure if cool or creepy. If the baby isn't here by tomorrow, Amy wants to go see Twilight. Anyone else in? She's getting a massage today so we will see if that gets things going. if so, I probably won't be able to get me car on Saturday. Oh well. Guess it can wait. I just want poor Amy to be comfortable again.

Last night started our second session of the Start Smart sports class at the Northampton Rec Center. Aden was very excited to go. Amy stayed home.

Soccer!





Stretch!







Some instruction on passing.





Coach Mike had to leave early.

So the kids ran around like crazy for half an hour.



I have never seen Aden so active. All the kids were red and sweaty by the end.

We tried to get a soccer game going but that didn't happen.

Aden was catatonic in the car. I had to carry him in and he could not get up.

I got him to the sofa, where he still didn't move. We should do this every night!

No comments: