Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Off to France

It's Wednesday night.  I had a nice birthday.  The kids helped me open my present this morning.  Amy and I had a yummy lunch at the Three Monkeys Cafe.  The rest of the day was work and kids activities.  We will do cake tomorrow night!  I got lots of love on Facebook, which is always fun.  Another year has gone by.  Now we can focus on Amy's birthday!

Last week, Aden had his first baseball practice.  This new coach is all business and actually really good.  He's working hard on the boy's fundamentals.  
 I couldn't get that close.
 We didn't know any of the kids.


 Aden is pretty good with the bat.
 Fooling around.

 Those kids love to make a mess.
 At school,  the teacher was getting the room ready for the trip to France!  All the kids had to bring in their luggage and things they wanted to pack.

 I'm not sure what the costumes were about.
 Playing outside with the neighbors.  I can't believe how long it's been since we did this.  


 Toddlers on the wrong side of the gate!
Basement fun.

 Let's take a quick sports break.  Woo hoo!  The Sixers ended the season with 16 straight wins, a franchise record and the record to end a season, and in 3 place overall.  Pretty amazing!  
 The boys were excited about their flight to Paris!
 Here we go!

This is customs.  
 Here are the passports.




 Security.
 The plane!
 The boys did not know what to make of any of it.



 Hopefully the teacher got some good pics of them going through the airport.
 Ariel isn't going anywhere this year. Boring.

No comments: