Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Basketball is Over

It's the last full day of Winter!  You can tell Spring is close but I still feel cold.  I'm sitting here at the computer wearing my blanket poncho.  I'm ready to be hot!  Last Monday, Aden's basketball season came to an end.  They practiced outside.  
 Then it was inside to face the number 1 undefeated team.  
 He had a couple of buddies on the other team including Finn.  
 There's Finn's mom and sister Shannon who is the one that went to Aruba with us.  She was back from college.  
 I will spare Aden any videos.  They were totally dominated so there weren't many highlights anyway.  Good season boys!
 These are Amy's pictures.  She took the boys to the Princeton Playspace.  They had an amazing time.  This is a week later and they still ask everyday when they are going back.  That's an awesome looking bagel Noah.


 We need one of these in our basement.

 Then they did some crafts.  



 I guess we need to go back soon.

No comments: