Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Meet Mrs. Meryl's Class

It's a very cool Wednesday night.  We are just back from synagogue.  They had a presentation for the 6th-8th grade hebrew school families to talk about the upcoming year.  They did break the ice games with us.  I hate that.  They split us up by where we have lived or where we went to school.  The only thing I learned was that most of the kids were as annoying as ours!  Back to last Monday and Tuesday (I'm catching up!)

I might have mentioned I got my front windows tinted to match the back ones.  I should have done it ages ago.  I looks so much better!

 Football practice.  
 It got too buggy so I sat in my my car and took these with the telephoto lens.  

 Amy picked up Ariel from cheer that night and they went to Dairy Queen.  They didn't bring me home anything.  I'm not sure about Eli's face here.  
 I guess Ariel was enjoying her's.
 Meet Mrs. Meryl's Class.  We got the class book for the night.  

 We really need to practice drawing with Eli.  
 Eli like cats?  
 Noah did a little better.  

 This is how Ariel dressed for dance.  She has 2 classes on Tuesday.  Ballet and Jazz from 4:30-6:30.  She's adding hip hop later in the year.  

 Aden has 2 years to learn enough to play at his bar mitzvah!
 Night time craziness.  

 I may have mentioned they are considering rebuilding the boardwalk in Margate.   Here's a picture of the boardwalk in front of Lucy the Elephant!  Notice how they are running with bare feet on those very splitery boards.  

No comments: