Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Not a Great Day for Football

It's Tuesday morning.  I usually write these posts at night but lately I've been falling asleep earlier and earlier.  I went to bed before 10 last night!  These are from a week ago Saturday.  It was a busy day.  We had Aden's flag football playoffs and Ariel had an away cheer game for her football playoffs. 
 It was a close game.  We were down most of it but not by much.  
 Poor Aden did not play a lot.  

 Cooper and his parents came to watch.

 Poor Eli was not thrilled to see Cooper.

 He's so sweet though.
 Kisses for Noah.

 Good game guys but we lost.  
 It was a fun season.  Time to move on to basketball!
 Ariel got to see Ashley for a bit before we left.
 I took Ariel up to Lower Perkiomen for an Indians playoff game.  


 The girls kind of did their own thing.  They didn't really pay much attention to the game.  I did though.  The parents and coaches were crazy.  Screaming at themselves and refs and everyone.  I really thought a fight was going to break out.  Our parents got a penalty for screaming stuff out!




 One of my favorite Ariel pics.  
 Ariel is going to be a flyer soon!



 The game had no score till about 2 minutes left, then other team scored and that was it.  Aden and Ariel's football seasons were over.
 That night Amy and I went to dinner at Caleb's in Peddler's Village with Felice and Howard.

No comments: