Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cupcakes!

It's Thursday night and Amy and I are catching up on Glee. Ariel is asleep with Daisy the nurse. Yes, the same Daisy you may remember helped us with Aden. It took a while to get out of the hospital but Ariel was great the whole time. She's very hungry!

I slept at home last night with Aden. I dropped him of at school then went to see my girlies.

Amy thinks she looks like me.



Yes, she has an iPhone. Nothing but the best for my girl.

Her first binkie! (don't worry, it wont be a habit)

It's time to put on her going away outfit.





Cupcakes!

Time to go!



She looks so little!





Aunt Bev and Aden had the house ready for the girls.



After school, Aden was excited to see "his" baby sister.



First time Aunt Melissa got to hold Ariel.

Aden got Ariel a doll and she got him a Joker action figure!

Aden had to hold her before he went to sleep.

No comments: