Monday, December 5, 2011

Nice Day For a Drive

It's late Monday night and I should be asleep. These pictures are from Sunday.

My mom made the blanket! (and 10 more!)

We left Ariel with Daisy and took Aden to see the Muppets. I'm not sure if it was a good movie or not but it really hit me emotionally. I guess I used to watch the Muppet Show as a kid and it really brought back memories. Aden was a bit restless but he says he liked it. It really isn't for kids. Of course he needed to ride on the merry go round.







It was a nice afternoon and the girls were content at home, so I threw Aden in the car and headed towards New Hope.

It was crowded but I wasn't there to shop, I was there to drive!

I was excited to take my car on River Road.

It's a long and windy road on the banks of the Delaware River.

There were some stretches that I really got to have some fun!

Aden was oblivious, Car 2 was on.

Me and the kiddos.



More tummy time!



Daisy made us a beautiful pot roast dinner.

Trying on bubbie's hat!

No comments: